- Multiple patients can be monitored simultaneously.
- Allow the sharing of information amongst caregivers within a facility.
- Usable both in daytime and nighttime.
- No reliance solely on voluntary actions to seek help by patients (e.g. pressing a button or calling out).
- Capable of detecting a patient who has left their bed or is attempting to do so, and alerting the caregiver.
- A platform for monitoring dementia patients that can be connected to other equipment and software to extend the system’s capabilities.
Equipment and platforms using sensor and external communication facilities to support monitoring of patients at long-term care facilities.
Currently Japanese version only.