- Just spread under the bed mat, and it will detect body movement (lying, sitting, out-of-bed) of the elderly patient.
- Monitors and detects change of breathing and heart rate especially important during sleep.
- The data is sent through wireless server which issues alerts to mobile devices such as the caregiver's smartphones, when it detects an unsafe condition of the patient.
- Multiple caregivers can watch over multiple patients at once.
- High sensitive capacitance sensor, detects the heart rate and breathing even under the bed mat.
- By leveraging everyday equipment like smartphones as a terminal, it is easy to use and can reduce the cost.
- By adopting a generic data format and interface, it can secure the compatibility of the connection, combine with the other equipment, and extend the data easily.
|The name of the robot care equipment||Vital Sensing Monitoring System|
|Company name||GOV Co.,Ltd|
|Target area||Monitoring dementia patient|
|Expected target user||Dementia patient|
|Assumed environment||Nursing homes, hospitals|
|Expected Sales date||Around April 2015|
|Contact department||Development department|