Radar light is a safety monitoring system incorporating a wireless network and a non-contact 24GHz radar to LED lighting.
- No discomfort of monitoring and protect privacy.
- LED light has built-in radar, which measure distance change and movement.
- Report through wireless communication and flashing LED, by capturing sudden changes in condition.
- Can alert at any unconsciousness by vital data measurement.
- Power is supplied by luminaire which leads no need to consider power supply.
- As it is an LED bulb shape, it can be installed with general purpose lighting fixture.
- By combining with emergency notification apparatus, it can notify to registered phone number.
|The name of the robot care equipment||Safety Monitoring System using 24GHz Radar Technology|
|Company name||The consortium for monitoring and nursing service by the non-contact sensors utilizing radar technology|
|Target area||Monitoring dementia patient|
|Expected target user||Care professionals use|
|Assumed environment||Is fixed to the ceiling (above bed) of the room, radar light notify the system via wireless LAN to detect the abnormal status of the patient|
|Expected sales date||October 2014|
|Contact department||Marubeni Information Systems Co., Ltd., Platform Solutions Division|