This site is maintained and operated by AIST (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Japan) and the standardization and evaluation consortium under the robotic devices for nursing care project sponsored by AMED(Japan Agency for Medical Reserch and Development). (*)
(*) JARA (Japan Robot Association) maintained the site under supervision of the committee on public information under the consortium since FY 2016.
This consortium is consists of the following organizations.
- National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
- Japan Quality Assurance Organization (JQA)
- Aichi Medical University
- Applied Vision Systems Corporation (AVS)
- Japan Automobile Research Institute (JARI)
- National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, Japan (JNIOSH)
- Nagoya University
- Japan Assistive Products Evaluation Center (JASPEC)
- Japan Robot Association (JARA)
- Japan Assistive Products Association (JASPA)
About this project, please see the following press release.
Press Release from METI
May 28, 2013 Announcement of the Selected Applicants for the Project to Promote the Development and Introduction of Robotic Devices for Nursing Care.
May 28, 2014Announcement of the Selected Applicants for the Project to Promote the Development and Introduction of Robotic Devices for Nursing Care.
Press Release from AMED
Jul 07, 2015 Announce of the decided of supporting company concerned with Project to Promote the development and introduction of Robotic Devices for Nursing Care (development assistance business) in 2015.
If you have any question and comments, please use the following contact form of e-mail to robot-kaigokiki(at)jara.jp (replace (at) to @).