(*) JARA (Japan Robot Association) maintained the site under supervision of the committee on public information under the consortium since FY 2016.
This consortium is consists of the following organizations.
- National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
- Japan Quality Assurance Organization (JQA)
- Aichi Medical University
- Applied Vision Systems Corporation (AVS)
- Japan Automobile Research Institute (JARI)
- National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, Japan (JNIOSH)
- Nagoya University
- Japan Assistive Products Evaluation Center (JASPEC)
- Japan Robot Association (JARA)
- Japan Assistive Products Association (JASPA)
About this project, please see the following press release.
Press Release from METI
May 28, 2013 Announcement of the Selected Applicants for the Project to Promote the Development and Introduction of Robotic Devices for Nursing Care.
May 28, 2014 Announcement of the Selected Applicants for the Project to Promote the Development and Introduction of Robotic Devices for Nursing Care.
Press Release from AMED
Jul 07, 2015 Announce of the decided of supporting company concerned with Project to Promote the development and introduction of Robotic Devices for Nursing Care (development assistance business) in 2015.