Non-wearable transfer aids use robot technologies and provide powered assistance to the caregiver in lifting motions. The following are key considerations in the development of non-wearable transfer aids.
- Operational by one person in transferring the care-receiver.
- Usable in transferring the person between the bed and the wheelchair.
- Provide full or partial powered assistance to the caregiver.
- Require no additional work for the installation, such as building a foundation for the device.
- Exclude hanging-type transfer lifts from this category.
要介護者の胸部等を保持して抱え上げ動作を行い、移乗を介助するロボット。Our transfer aid robot gives patients a gentle lift and helps them move from one place to another. Continue reading
被介護者の下に敷いたシートごと優しく抱きかえるよう移乗可能。Our product helps nursing care workers gently embrace patients and move them, for example, from the bed to the wheelchair. Continue reading
離床アシストロボット 「リショーネPlus」 （パナソニック エイジフリー株式会社）Rise Assisting Robot "Resyone Plus" (Panasonic AGE-FREE Co., Ltd.)
Our transfer aid provides the caregiver with easy, safe and smooth assisstance to help the patient with little mobility. Continue reading
メカトロニクス技術を活用した移乗アシスト装置（株式会社安川電機）Transfer Aid Device utilizing Mechatronics (Yaskawa Electric Corporation)
Our bed-to-chair transfer aid is designed to reduce the physical burden of caregivers and help people with low mobility spend more time out of bed and enjoy activities and socializing. We create nursing care aids that benefit all people, caregivers and care-receivers alike. Continue reading